Smart contracts offer many potential benefits for real estate transactions. Ragnar Lifthrasir, Drew Hinkes, and Dan Rice broadcast live on Blab.im to discuss the following:
- What constitutes a valid (Traditional) contract?
- How are contracts used in real estate?
- What is a smart contract? How is it different compared to a traditional contract?
- How do smart contracts work on Bitcoin?
- What’s an example of a simple smart contract?
- How can smart contracts be used in real estate?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a smart contract over a traditional contract?
- What are the legal issues with smart contracts?
To learn more about how Bitcoin & blockchain can be used in real estate, visit www.ibtcrea.org.